
This kid has had a rough week, he won't let me put him down and he cries when I do put him down. He won't eat, and started throwing his food across the room. He has a new game where he smacks me in the face whenever I am holding him. He thinks it is pretty funny, but me, not so much. So I started giving him little taps back or pushing his head back, and he thinks that is even funnier, so I think we are not going to get him to stop that game (not very smart on my part).

The other day was garbage day adn cute Elsie, came in very excited and said "look what I found on the ground!" She had something on her shoulder and all her treasures in it. Someone had thrown away a plastic drapery holder that has a handle it must not have gotten dumped so she thought it would make a good purse. One mans garbage is another Elsie's treasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment