Friday, March 6, 2009

We will be going private

We have debated for a long time to have our blog private, and haven't done it for the fact we felt Chloe's courage of battling cancer could help someone, and to let people stay informed of her treatment and well being. She is now in a good place and we hope battling her cancer is over, and since things have calmed down we are making our blog private. We will make it private in a month, so if you know we don't have your email and would like an invite, comment and let us know. We are so thankful to prayers said inbehalf of our family, and support and love we have felt through the toughest thing our family has to go through and hope Chloe's story, her courage, and her sweet spirit has helped someone.

18 comments:

Holly & Cam said...

Hey guys! Don't forget us!:)
camhollywright@yahoo.com

We're so happy Chloe is doing so well and we miss seeing you!

Kristen said...

Hey send me an invite to bean_bucket@hotmail.com. That is the address my blog stuff is through so that is the one I have to log in on. Thanks!! Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Englands,
I have really enjoyed reading about your little family. I truly wish you the very best. I'd love to be invited to continue viewing it!! Love you guys!
Kathy Fidler
bkfid68@gmail.com

Matt and Lena said...

please invite me:)

Katie said...

Invite me! katiestokes78@gmail.com

Shane and Becky said...

Hi Englands, We would love an invite. We are so happy to see Chloe is doing so well. It was good to run into you at the temple. Our Email is...
leavitt5@digis.net

Angie,Rob said...

we would love an invite! Miss you guys! arkkemp@yahoo.com
angie

Darin and Joanna said...

I'm pretty sure you have my email, but don't forget me!

---Joanna

jenny said...

Stace,
I would like to be added to your list-- jennifersbarnett@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Callie said...

Please don't forget me either!

Emily said...

I love checking your blog and think the world of your cute family. I would love to be able to keep in touch and continue being uplifted with your stories and fun outlook on life! :) hugs, hugs, hugs to Chloe I think about her and pray for your family a lot! take care!
Emily Huber... my email is emily@hubernet.com

Karen said...

We would love an invite as well. my email is lagorda67@comcast.net I just love hearing about all of you. We miss seeing you, and think about you all the time. You all have been such an inspiration to us. Love you guys.

Melissa said...

Hi England family, We try to keep up with your family every so often and would love a blog invite.
Tony & Melissa Yeates
tmranch99@yahoo.com

Ken and Em Sim Family said...

Hey Stacie, I'd love an invite to your blog. Please send an invite to sim.noah@gmail.com
-Emily

Kristen said...

Please send me an invite at kpass27@gmail.com..thanks

Sheralyn said...

Hey Englands!
Please send me an invite. I miss you guys and love keeping up with your family through your blog.
Love ya
Sheralyn Oviatt
sheralynmarie@hotmail.com

Zelda's House said...

Hi,
My name is LaRell and I am Jake's cousin. (Thane and June's oldest daughter.) We'd love to stay in touch with your family through your blog if you don't mind. We have our own blog too if you are interested. www.kerryandlarell.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Hi Englands,
I am Jessica Otte. I was Chloe's camp counselor at Camp Hobe and really enjoy following your blog. I am glad to see you guys are doing well and how big Chloe has gotten. I would love to still be able to follow. My e-mail is jotte@nursing.arizona.edu