I think the Lord was feeling sorry for me at the dinner table the night Jake got his crutches. I was tearing up thinking how in the world am I going to do this, I so WANT and NEED the vacation coming up in a few weeks and I NEED help around the house and I said a silent prayer as I was trying to dig up some courage to not feel sorry for myself.
The next day Jake called from his appointment and that doc didn't seem as concerned as the insta-care one. He said he just needed a boot and didn't really need crutches. He didn't accually tear the achilles he just stretched it and it should be fine in two weeks or so if he keeps the boot on. A big SIGH of relief for me and a thankful heart of tender mercies.
we are a pair with my cast and his boot, we just tell people I punched him in the face and he kicked my stubborn butt!! (haha)
2 comments:
Thank heavens he doesn't need the crutches. They are a pain in the butt ( or armpit ). I love checking out your blog. I am so thankful that things are going well, besides the beatings between you and Jake of course. Your family has been in our prayers many a times.
Holy smokes! Take it easy! All of you!!!
Post a Comment