Monday, February 22, 2010

for grandma e

They grow so fast and I am not liking it, I want her, and all my kids stay little forever, but so is life to grow up. So I must take lots of pictures. Here are some for grandma england, who lives far away and doesn't get to see Layla very much, and I must say she is stinkin cute.





Sweet Layla we love you

ps we got her tummy/reflux issue's resolved and she is so better and slept all day yesterday and is fast asleep right now in her carseat, her chubby cheeks and double chin and all!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

She is so beautiful! I want to squeeze those little cheeks!

mallari said...

She is starting to grow out of that little newborn stage. She is so precious!!

Gram & Gramp England said...

Wow! Look at those cute little fat cheeks! Thanks for posting, Stacie!