Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a chocolate day

The night of Layla sleeping well and reflux under control was short lived. I am taking her into the doctor tommorow to figure out was is going on with her tummy. Today she would not nap or let me put her down until now and it is 7:00 pm. She is finally in snooze land (yay). Both her and Rhen woke up at 5:00 this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep. So needless to say the day didn't start out well. I have noticed Chloe's hair has been thinning, and it has concerned me for sometime, well two days ago she woke up and I was doing her hair and I noticed it is getting worse. Jake noticed it as well. And the other night she complained of mouth pain (which could be mouth sores). I saw sores but they weren't white like they usually are. Well I decided I better call the docs. The unwelcome GVHD is back-dang it. And the rash is back. We are to up her steriods instead of tapper. BUMMER is an understatement. I was told to make an appointment so they can see her, so a poke is scheduled on fri. She is not excited. I was depressed, she was so close be going of all her meds. So just when I went to get one of the ever so delightful Lindor dark chocolates I realized Layla doesn't do well with chocolate .*sigh*


ps... make it a chocolate week. Yesterday I went to Ross to use a credit I had and Rhen threw the biggest fit ever, I left in tears. He wouldn't let me hold him and twice he fell to the ground and hit his head once in the store and once in the parking lot. He would not walk or let me carry him. He would lay on the gross floor and scream. His new thing spitting when he is mad. So not only is he screaming uncontrolably he has spit running down his face and on to his jacket. The crying is making his nose run, so he is screaming, has spit all over and snot is running into his mouth. I had Layla in her stroller so I didn't have a cart. I didn't expect my sweet little boy to have this sort of melt down. He did say mid scream that he wanted a nap, and I thought, a ya think? Welcome to the two's.

2 comments:

Matt and Lena said...

Welcome to the two's or just boys??? So irritating when they act like that! Sorry Chloe is having a set back . . . no fun. Thinking about you and sending a prayer your way!

FidFam said...

So sorry to hear about Chloe. You are all in our prayers. Rhen is welcome here anytime...he and Ellis can have a tantrum competition; maybe even teach each other new techniques!