Saturday, January 30, 2010

one month old

And Megan, I have a little nibble of her cuteness daily! :)

Me and Rhen took out some time of our busy day and took some glamor shots of Layla. She did so good and just layed there (she loves being naked). Anyway we had fun getting her into her cute hat our neighbor gave us and putting bows in her hair, but right when I put the head band on with the bow on it she wailed and cried, put her hand up to her head got her finger stuck in the bow and pulled it right off, and then stopped crying. Go figure, I guess she really is my daughter (haha). I always thought I wanted all boys, I have never been too girly, so I worried about having them, but they don't seem to mind and I wouldn't trade them!!
Layla has been super fussy, grunting and crying staying awake alot and crying when she spits up. She get the hiccups so bad that she can barely get a breath in. I called my wonderful pediatrician Sheryl and she was nice enough to call in a prevacid perscription for reflux. I have given her one dose, and she is back to being her wonderful self! I had to wake her up last night after 5 hours. It makes me sad she was in so much pain and I didn't think to call sooner. The month has gone by so fast, she is busting out of the newborn diapers and has a big double chin! They change so much so fast.
p.s. we are planning to bless this cutie on March 7.
Come if you can, our church is at 11:00

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm glad someone can eat that cute girl. Sorry she hasn't been so easy, but she is so dang cute! We just got back into town. My parents took the kids on a cruise, so life hasn't been so bad the last 8 days. :) I hope Chloe gets well soon, and we can take a trip to St. George or something. Sure missing you guys.