Every morning as soon as Rhen wakes up he asks, "Bike?" Which means he wants to watch this video clip of a Scottish guy named Danny Macaskill doing some crazy stuff on his trials bike. I showed him this clip a few weeks ago to keep him entertained while i was holding Layla. Since then he wants to watch it all the time. He asks for it first thing when he wakes up and many, many, many times throughout the day. We're all getting tired of watching it, but we've gained an appreciation for Band of Horses. Still, this guy is pretty impressive - it's worth a watch.
The other night Rhen asked me to come watch him downstairs. He showed me how he was trying to bunny hop his push along radio flyer trike onto the play ironing board. Then I guess he couldn't figure out how to do a tail whip, so he just spun himself around on the seat. He thought it was pretty cool.
3 comments:
I am glad you posted the video on our blog so I can show it to him easier than trying to find it on you tube. This kids looooves bikes and says "whoa" to every cool trick.
good band too..
Make sure you always have good insurance coverage!
Post a Comment