

Layla Grace
We had such a hard time deciding her name. She just didn't look like any name we had previously had planned. I even need to call the birth certificate office and change her middle name to this one. Delivery went so well, it was easy and fast and peaceful. She arrived and cried once. She is a great eater (thank goodness) and is so delicate and peaceful, hardly making a sound. She came out looking different than my other girls. Her nose is different, and she looks more like me. She has more golden colored hair and we couldn't love her more. She is held ALL the time by her sisters and even Rhen got angry when we took her from him. The day Jake came to get me from the hospital he told Rhen he was going to get mom from the hospital and he raised his hands up and said "Baby?" He was excited to meet her too.
Although I am really tired (I didn't get to sleep much at the hospital this time with the nurses coming in almost every hour) recovery is good and I am just going to enjoy having a newborn.
8 comments:
A beautiful name for a beautiful little girl! We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats you guys! Love the name and the baby looks perfect! She looks so much like you Stac in that top picture. So happy for you all!!!!
Congrats! There is nothing sweeter in the world than a newborn.
She is SUCH a beautiful baby! I'm going to be very sad if I am still sick this Thursday and can't come to see her. I am on my second round with this dang cold. (Thanks a bunch for giving it back to me again, Hudson!)
Cute name! We have all been anxiously awaiting the announcement. She is absolutely beautiful. I am happy for you. (and a bit jealous, because you are cuddling with a newborn baby!)
:)
Great work Jake & Stacie!! Another perfect grandchild!
Gpa
Yay! She's a cutie! We need to make a trip up there to see her! It bet it is nice having all those little helpers!
New babies get me all choked up--she is perfectly precious. I am so glad to hear everything went well and you are both doing good--always another miracle as far as I am concerned. So happy for your family.
Post a Comment