Thursday, January 28, 2010

medicine countdown

Chloe will be officially off all her medicines (the second go around) on Febuary 23rd!!! HOOOOray!


She had clinic on wed and they said she looks great and although she had a crappy poking experience (oh how she hates that). They let her go home without the IV for antibodies ( we will check it next time). The doc felt bad about the bad poking experience and I don't blame them, it is hard to look into her big, sad brown eyes and tell her she has to have an IV put in after that.


Next appointment: a bone density scan at the University Hospital, hope it gives us good results.

2 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

I don't blame Chloe a bit. I HATE getting poked!

Megan said...

We are so excited for Chloe to get off her meds. Just love her, even though she probably doesn't remember me. I can't believe it has been almost 4 years since we left Logan.