Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chloe at her 2 year BMT birthday (01-15-08)


This is now

That was then


Chloe has been doing so well! We feel so blessed to have her be a survivor. We are grateful everyday! She is going off drugs next month and hopefully she will continue to do well and the GVHD will stay away. We can't believe it has been two years!

5 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

It has been a long hard struggle and Chloe has been such a brave little trooper! We love her very much and we are sooooo happy that she is doing so well. Now maybe she can start enjoying life a little bit!!!

Darin and Joanna said...

Yeah!!! I can't believe that it has been 2 years either! We just love Chloe!!

Mandy D said...

What an amazing little girl she is! Her cute little smile just made me smile. I am so glad she is doing so well!

Matt and Lena said...

Yay Chloe! So happy for you guys! Your kids are all so cute:) I need to call and catch up with you from the whole chicken pox thing. I have questions and a gift I still need to get to you. Talk to you soon!

Brian Owens said...

Congratulations, Chloe! You look beautiful!