Call me crazy (jake does anyway) but I love Lagoon. I walk into the gate and the smell reminds me of being young and I smile everytime. I use to go there as a kid, it was freedom to me, going off to ride rides, hang out together, and laugh so hard with my cousin who was, at that time, my best friend. So for Addie's 12th birthday I took her to lagoon and let her hang out with her cousin and go off and ride rides with her. I took Chloe and and Elsie too, but Elsie is our motion sickness child, and our first ride was the rolllercoaster, adn she did not like that one bit. So when we bounced back a week later she didn't want to come. But my other girls had a blast.


2 comments:
Sounds like fun lots of fun Ads! Happy Birthday!
I love Lagoon too!! Hopefully I can talk Clay into going once it cools down :)
Post a Comment