
yee haw dude. Rhen was the cutest cowboy I have ever seen!
I wished I could find the elephant costume that chloe, elsie and rhen wore when they were the same age, but I couldn't so Layla was a sweet punk rocker, just like big sis.
Elsie the vampire. She was super excited this halloween to get candy but more excited to come home to sort and share with her sisters which they do every year.
Addie had her last year as a cool punk rocker. She was excited to go to the "big" houses on the hill to she what awesome goodies they gave out :). She scored lots!! She went with a few of her friends, this is Emily the gypsy. They had a lot of fun! Once chloe was in costume she went MIA and wasn't back until late. We didn't get a picture of her as a ninja.
3 comments:
I barely recognized Elsie. She makes a good vampire! Such cute trick or treaters!
Oh yeah! Rhen is totally ready to move to SV and start being a "real" cowboy!
Boy, that desperado is sure all decked out! What a cutie! The girls looked great also. You guys always do such a good job on costumes!
Post a Comment