

Layla is the most loving cuddly smiley girl there is. She will hug or give head bunts to just about anyone. She now stands up to things and thinks she is a big girl, and I say no not my baby. I now no why youngest kids are said to be spoiled, because I don't want her to grow old. When the other kids stood up or crawled I was so excited they accomplished this step, but with Layla I was happy but a bit sad, another thing for her to check off her list that I wouldn't have another child do. I watched Pretty in Pink on TV yesterday while running and one of the lines said," Oooh I wish we could start old and grow young." How true, and especially when it comes to kids. I wish I knew then with the first kids, what I know now. I would do things differently and would do more things (such and video camera more often (and longer) so I can hear their sweet voices. I would know nothing lasts forever, those tantrums finally will end (not soon enough though ha ha), they will eventually will go on the potty, if they are shy and don't want to go to birthday parties or talk in front of people, they eventually will, they will stop sucking their thumbs, they will start being more clean, in more ways than one :). This knowledge has helped me greatly. And although the things we do want to last forever, like keeping them young babies, every age has fun things to look forward to.
So to Layla, I wish you wouldn't grow old but I am happy to see more of your personality. Love and kisses to you!
So to Layla, I wish you wouldn't grow old but I am happy to see more of your personality. Love and kisses to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment