Jake is like the Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket

Durable, good looking, well worth the exta cash and always in style. Light weight, yet warm. It protects you from the wind and rain. In any element you just want to have it around. As unpredictable as the weather is, it wraps around you to make the storms bearable and comforts you to were you never want to take it off.
Love you Jake xxXOOooXxO
2 comments:
you're so sweet Stac. I especially like the lightweight, durable, always in style and well worth the extra cash characteristics.
This makes more sense if you know it's partly an inside joke. Stac is always giving me a hard time because i have 3 or 5 jackets for the winter time. My favs are the nanopuff. Stac has a knack for buying rugs, I buy jackets. Though it appears that she appreciates them just as much as I do.
Ahhh, you guys are seriously so cute together! Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment