Chloe's 8th birthday was last week and we celebrated by going skiiing. Tal come over (thank you thank you Tal) so that I could go too! Elsie stayed with Tal to help out plus it was her choice, she wanted to stay with Tal, Tal is a favorite around our house. It was wet and we got cold but it was fun. I am almost as good Chloe and Addie and at one point me and chloe crashed into each other, I'm pretty sure that was my fault. Good times. Chloe wanted a cherry pie so we came home, had her favorite dinner, opened presents and ate pie. Spence and Tal and Avery were there to celebrate with us and we had a good time playing Snorta! We found that we can all immitate barn animals pretty good, but no one was as good as chloe! I have a few pics but I am to lazy to find the cord to put in the computer to download and do all that clicking and posting, aaahhh so much work :). Maybe tommorow I won't feel so lazy.
No news on Chloe's asperate yet.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Chloe!!!! So Happy for you, it's great to be 8!!!! Glad you had a great day, our prayers are with you this week.
love ya, Angie
We're so glad it was a fun birthday Chloe! Skiing sounds so fun! We were thinking of you all day! We can't wait until spring when we can see you more often!
Love,
Callie, Aubrey, Alyssa, and Jenna
It does require a lot of effort but I bet you would have a lot more energy if you would quit watching Lost until 2 in the morning.
Happy Birthday Chloe! It sounds like it was a fun one!
Post a Comment