Friday, January 30, 2009

a Rhen post

Rhen has been a little jealous of all the attention Moose has gotten the last few days so I thought I would post one special post for him. We are in trouble with this little cute one because how do I say no to this cute face...


Rhen is such a happy boy, always giving kisses, always smiling and making odd random noises. He is boy and lets everyone know it. Last night he finally figured out his four wheeler toy and was riding around with his elbow out to the side and his back arched bumping into walls and furniture just laughing. We love this kid!!!


3 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Such a precious little face!

Darin and Joanna said...

What a cutie!

Jennifer said...

Oh man, you guys are in trouble...he is just too cute! And look at all those teeth!!! Miss you guys.