Chloe was able to get baptized on saturday! We are so excited for her, it was a great day and she felt special. It was done when all the other baptisms were over, the font was drained and then refilled. We are so grateful to those who were accomodating to our special situation.
We went back and forth wondering what to do about sharing this experience with lots of family and friends, maybe wait a year, but in the end we just decided to do it, and for her safety of getting sick couldn't invite all family and friends. So we will share a picture of her, for you, after she was baptized.
6 comments:
Congrats to Chloe with all of my heart! I read your blog all of the time, and even though we don't know you guys as well as we'd like to- we love you and are glad you're doing well!
Awesome Chloe!! So glad there are no signs of cancer cells:) Keep up the good work.
Congratulations Chloe. What a great decision to make. We will get some pictures from Savannah's baptism up soon. Take care.
Congratulations Chloe! We are happy for you!
Congratulations Chloe! You look so beautiful. I'm glad that it was a special day!
Congratulations Chloe! We are so happy for you! What a blessing and you look just like a little angel!Even though you have grown up alot, I want to think you are still little(then I don't seem so old,ha ha ) What an exciting day for you and your family!Congratulations!love you
Angie &Madi
Post a Comment