Thursday, February 12, 2009

Brady Bunch

Last night Chloe asked me to tell her a story when I was tucking her in for bed. I usually make up outlandish stories about my past or invent some kind of fairly tale - the girls seem to like that. Last night though, I was fresh out of ideas but thinking about Stacie and our three pretty daughters. So I started tell this:

"Here's the story, Of a lovely lady, Who was bringing up three very lovely girls."

Chloe stops me after the one line and says "Dad... I already know about the Brady Bunch."

I haven't seen that show since I was a kid. Figured she would have no idea about the show and I could tell her the theme song as a story. She's too quick for me. Good thing though, after the first line I couldn't remember the rest of the song.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

the brady bunch kept me and chloe company at 8:00 at night in the ronald mcdonald apt! good ole marsha jan and cindy!!

Megan said...

Love it!

kristin said...

"All of them had hair of gold, like their mother. The youngest one in curls...."