Friday, February 20, 2009

...and he finally walks at 14 months

Rhen is on his feet, finally! He walks around wobbley like my very cute grandpa Lewis. He looks so big and feels like such a big boy as he grins from ear to ear when we cheer and clap for him. Now I can't wait until spring so he can cruise around outside. He loves to play catch with any ball in the house. He waits for Jake to come home and when he does he wants to go find a ball and play catch down stairs with his daddy. He seriously has a good throw, he has practice since he throws everything he ever gets in his hands, including a wood box which the corner of it tagged me in the temple and hurt. Jake said I looked like a character of Lost.
He still is lactose intolerant, and Jake always jokes when I am gone to Young Womens, that he just feed Rhen some yogurt and cheese and wonders if he will be ok tommorow (because he used to give Rhen whatever he wanted cause his boy should eat dairy, he's missin out). He is getting another tooth, he is as skinny as can be, his cousin Avery, who is half his age just out weighed him. So watch out Rhen she is going to take you down!

2 comments:

Spence and Tal England said...

Well at least Rhen has Avery beat with his feet. Haha

mallari said...

Can I get a visual? over