Rhen loves to eat markers, baby shampo, toilet cleaner, dirt, chapstick, glue and everytime I go to get it from him he laughs and runs. He has figured out that it is a lot more fun to be outside than inside, here he is at play...

Anything that comes out of Rhen's mouth whether it be comprehensible, or not ends with the word ball. He loves balls and is entertained by them for hours.

He has the cutest fish face while he eats the chapstick. He walks around digging his finger in the chapstick sucking on his finger and then walks around with his cheeks sucked in.

He is learning how to drive, his dad wants him to start early so when it comes time to take the fj rock crawling, he is ready!
2 comments:
He's a cutie pie for sure!
He is so super cute! Glad to hear Chloe is doing a bit better, we continue to pray for her at the Owens house. My kids occasionally see me checking your blog and now ask how Chloe is doing and know who she is when we pray for her. Which, btw, I forgot to tell you...I was checking your blog one day and there was a picture of Addie. Jake said, "who is that?" I told him he used to play with her and you guys were our neighbors. He said, "I don't remember that, but she is really cute!" You have 4 VERY cute kids! :)
Post a Comment