Wednesday, May 27, 2009
clinic appointments
We had a couple of trips to primary in the past week. One was last week to the dermetologist, which was a waste of a four hour drive, didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. On tuesday our regular visit went really well. We still have to go down every two weeks until her tapper is over in aug. but she looks awesome. We still put on creams gallor, but tappering so far hasn't caused a flare up. This morning I had a big scare, Rhen had gotten on the table to where chloe had taken her pills, opened them up and ate some prograf (transplant anti-rejection pills) and some acyclophere (an antibiotic). I was crying and so worried, I called poison control and after some checking and giving him the the dosage that he took, he said that he didn't think he took enough to hurt him. Luckily, he took the smaller dose of prograf and not the bigger one. Thank goodness for poison control!! The man was so nice and understanding of my crying on the phone. When they called back two hours later, and he was playing and having fun. He does have major runny poop though. All I can think of is tender mercies!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is so scary. I hate it when stuff like that happens. We've had to call poison control twice for Daws. I am so glad Chloe is doing well!
That is great news about Chloe. I am so glad to hear it! Wow, I'm also happy everything is ok with Rhen too. We are also very thankful for poison control. We have called a few times too. Their curious minds and little hands can be too quick at times. It sure can scare you when you find something like that.
Post a Comment