I have been slacking in my motherly and wifely duties lately. With summer here I don't have to get my kids up and ready and off to school, we can just hang out and watch movies or just do whatever, or not do. This rain hasn't helped any.
Addie is finished with elementary school. She is pretty sad because she loved the 5th grade. She won a few awards including the principles award for being such a nice student. They had a reenactment of the civil war, and all parents had their camera's and video camera, all but me, I forgot, dang it. It was pretty cool, and they got to throw water balloons in the battle. That is another thing I have been slacking on, picture taking, everytime there is something to take a picture of to make the blog more interesting, I forgot my camera. Elsie is excited to go all day to school. Summer should go fast, it always does.
We have clinic yesterday and after a little problem with her picc line, almost getting it taken out,not being put to sleep when they were going to take it out, tears shed because she doesn't want the i.v. team called, they finally were able to get the picc line working again. Good for chloe but I was looking forward to not having her picc line out. She however doesn't want to get poked or have iv's when she gets her bone density fluids (which will be next week). She is looking good and the tapper is still on.
Spence and Tal and Avery are hangin with us until they are able to close on their new house, we are glad to have company although both Tal and Spence will be counting down the days to leave with my kids hogging all their time and attention. "Tal....Tal....Tal...wanna play the wii." "Spence....Spence...Spence, look what I can do! Well I don't care what Jake says, I like having them here. (haha)
The other day we had a massive hail storm, killing all my plants and garden veggie plants. Chloe was crying to me to move all the plants cause the flowers were all coming off. They were just going to have to die, I did not want to go out in that storm, they were the size of jaw breakers coming down fast. Rhen was crying it was so loud. So now our plants look bald.
No comments:
Post a Comment