Sunday, June 28, 2009

Elsie's six on friday

I know I will forget to post a special post for Elsie on her birthday because of the holiday and all, so I will do it early. My sweet, energetic, hilarious, outgoing girl will be six on july 3rd. She was a surprise when we found out she was coming and she keeps surprising us everyday with her sense of humor and imagination. While I was in labor with her the fireworks at the stadium where going off to welcome in our own little firework (little did I know how true that would really be)!! Our life would for sure be less exciting without her around. One of my favorite things about her is that she will come home from church or after she watches high school musical 1,2 and 3, and belt out primary songs or "I want more" song into her microphone downstairs and the whole family can hear it, but at the same time I love that when she prays, like she did today, and without help, she will pray that our baby will grow well, and that moose (our dog) will too. :) We love you Elsie and wish you a happy 6th birthday on friday!! (hopefully we will be camping)

1 comment:

Callie said...

Wow! I remember when Elsie was born! Has it really been six years already? Happy Birthday Miss Elsie! We love you- you're sweet, funny, and adorable!
Love,
Callie, Aubrey, Alyssa, Jenna, and Devin too