Saturday, June 20, 2009

I took some updated pictures of our kids the other day, and for fathers day so Jake has some in his office, so here is a few. They are cute kids, but I am biased! We took them at Spence and Tal new place, which is perfect for taking pictures! Seeing how old they are getting makes me feel so old!





6 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Cute kids Stacie!

Kelly Louder said...

Oh my gosh! Rhen looks so much older than last time I saw him! The pictures look great!

Anonymous said...

Good pictures Stacie! Of course, when you have cute subjects, how can they be anything but good?

Mandy D said...

Your kids are beautiful! It makes me sad at how much they change. It has been way too long since we have seen you guys!

Megan said...

Such cute pictures. Man Rhen is getting so big. I can't believe I have not seen him since he was born. This needs to change soon!

Jennifer said...

Your kids are growing up WAY too fast!!!! And that little boy...how do you even stand it???? You must be as in love with him as I am with mine!