In about 28 weeks, meaning I am about 12 weeks along (give or take a few) we will welcome in our baby number 5! Getting pregnant was not a shocker (cause it took awhile), it was the decision to have another, and it was also a very neat experience for me. We had an ultrasound yesterday and everything looks great. It is still amazing to me to just be talking to the doctor and look over at the monitor to see a little head and body on the screen and hear the fast beats of a heart. Then at one point the baby did a little wave with its hand. very cute. Anyway we are excited, I keep telling Jake having number 5 will not be as hard as having number 2 go through a bone marrow transplant, being pregnant with number 4, and then staying with her at the hospital with him.
I have been feeling sick but in a week or so it should be over. I do hope the pregancy goes fast, cause, dang, it is harder in your 30's!
p.s. Jake thinks it is a girl (I don't know why he would think that), while I am still holding on that it is a boy!
10 comments:
OH my goodness I am so excited for you guys!! I hope you get feeling better soon. Are you guys waiting to find out what you are having the day of delivery?? If so, what a fun surprise!
It will be a sweet blessing whether it is a girl or a boy---even so, my fingers are crossed behind my back for a brother for Rhen!
Also, after what you have been through, this baby will be a SNAP! How fun!!!
what? you're pregnant?
Yay! I am so glad everything went well at the doctor's office. It is so fun to see that tiny baby swimming around. We are so excited for you guys. I'm rooting for a boy!
So excited for you all! I hope you do start feeling better soon--you are right though--being 30 something makes a HUGE difference! Hips just don't act the same as they did 10 years ago. All still worth it though!
How exciting for you guys!! Congrats:)
Congrats! I'm glad everything is going good!
I need to check private blogs way more often. I am so excited for you guys! When are we getting together?
Oh! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear what you're having. Congratulations and hope you get feeling better!
Post a Comment