Last year I started the tradition of the birthday hat which they wear opening presents and eating cake and each year we add something new to it. I love birthdays! I love to think of them, and tell stories of them when they were first born and all the funny things they did when they were little. Is is so fun to remember, cause they grow up so stinkin' fast!
ps if you look closely to the right of the picture that is chloe, and she got her picc line taken out her arm is red and swollen from the dressing changes and such so hallalooya, Happy day that is is gone! She has agreed that getting poked every 3 weeks isn't as bad as dressing changes twice a week and having to be hooked up to the space ball (more pictures to come)! Another step to her feeling like a normal kid!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Addie! I can't believe you are 11! I remember babysitting you when you were just tiny! It doesn't feel like 10 years to me!
Happy birthday Addie!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Happy late birthday to Elsie too! And of course congrats on #5! That is so great!
I think about you all the time. I am so glad Chloe has her picc line out and is getting a little closer to being a normal kid.
Take care of yourself! Yes, having a baby after 30 is sooo different and it was harder for me as well.
Love ya!
Wow your kids are just growing up!! You have beautiful kids. I am also so glad things just keep getting better for Chloe. Thanks for keeping us updated on your cute fam!
Post a Comment