Yesterday was clinic. On monday we were eating dinner and Chloe said she was 89% sure she was going to be able to go to school. Jake asked you are? And chloe replied, I just feel good about it. At clinic I asked about school, and chloe butted in saying she already got her school clothes (yes I did it online and we are done, and boy, 3 girls are pricey). The doctor said well we can't say no if you already have all your clothes. After two years of not being able to go to school, she has gotten the ok to go!! So then on the way home chloe said, now I am 100% sure I can go!! And if she can go to school she can go to church, which she is pretty excited about that. It was a happy day!!
Her kidney's are struggling, so she needs to drink, drink, drink. She will have to take a bottle of water or something to school, and we hope her teacher won't mind, because it is doctors orders. So that is our focus, to get her to drink.
Today was my doctors appointment and the heartbeat was strong and a few weeks ago I could feel it move. Pretty cool. Although the doctor looked at my chart and said, "your up two pounds, that's ok." what does that even mean? I didn't think to ask him if it were bad or good. Now I am all nervous, should I eat more or less? I have only gained 7 pounds, is that too much? Well I do know that I gain more in the begining cause I don't gain alot in the end, but still, I wished I would have asked. My sick days only come every two days now (yay). Even though I love the end result of pregnancy, some days it is hard getting there.
4 comments:
Congrats to Chloe!! That is so exciting:) We wish you the best girl!! As for you Stac - I'm thinking 2 pounds isn't bad at all. It is bad that I have gained 10 and I am not pregnant and trying to diet??:)
what? you're pregnant?
Yeah for Chloe!!! I'm so excited for you to be able to go to school! Way to Go!
Yeah Chloe! I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear about school!!!!!
Post a Comment