Friday, May 22, 2009

love the imagination

Elsie has the biggest imagination I know. Last night when Jake went to tuck her into bed she was kicking back on her bed (well the mattress that is on the floor, for another post) holding a pretend remote for a tv. She was pointing it to her Jesus picture on the wall. When Jake came in the room she hurried and (pretended) to click it. Jake asked what she was doing and she said I was watching tv and it was on an immodest channel so I had to click it back to the Jesus channel.

5 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

I wonder where she picked up that trick! Ha,ha! Just kidding! She makes me laugh. Life would be pretty boring without the kids to keep us laughing!

Barbi Mecham said...

At least she chose the best channel to click to! So cute!

Callie said...

Elsie is hilarious! What a cute girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is quick. That is too funny!

Megan said...

Seriously she cracks me up! Love it!