Friday, April 16, 2010

to train or not to train...

This is pretty much how I feel about potty training.
What happens when your kid may be ready to go on the potty but the mommy isn't ready for it. Ugh, I am not ready!
Rhen wanted to wear underwear the other day and he would NOT let me put a diaper on. So he wore underwear. I had Layla to feed so I sat down in the comfy chair and she was eating when I saw "the" look. He needed to go, so I got up baby still eating and ran him to the potty and thought, what am I doing? I am not ready for this. He missed by just a bit and peed on the floor. Again, what am I doing? Put a diaper on him and that was that.

3 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Boy not me!!! Couldn't get them potty trained soon enough!!! Ha,ha! It is a big job though.

Kelly Louder said...

I think we should send our kids to Grandma's house to be trained! We'll pick them up in a week Mom! At least you have Layla as a good excuse. What's mine??!

mallari said...

That's where I went wrong was trying to train Liza when Hud was 2 months old! Man after a week I was so burned out!