My kids all at around 4 months. I can't tell who Layla looks like more, can you? Here is a little bit about them at this age...
Addie: very good sleeper, lots of ear aches, she was alway content, people she didn't know well could never get her to smile. Thumb sucker.
Chloe: loved the sound of the rain, easy going, although she hated her car seat. Had nasty eczema(how somethings never change), even then her thumb was cracked because of sucking it.
Elsie: fastest army crawler I have ever seen, well that was a little older but man could she go. She had big cheeks and loved bath time.
Rhen: cute smiles and funny faces. sensitive tummy, light sleeper but cute, cute, cute. He is all boy!
Layla: smiley all the time, with her tongue out and bubbles all over her lips. She wants to be where the action is and falls asleep even when Rhen is screaming.
My vote is a mix between Chloe and Elsie
2 comments:
I agree!
So cute to see them all so little! They deffinetly all look like they belong to the same family!
Post a Comment