, gave us some tips on my camera and then was nice enough to take a photo of all of us in Zions canyon. We were appreciative of the tips and wondered how is photography/ sewer cleaning business was working out for him. I wonder if he know the guy who owns the photography/ drywaller in Bear River :). He was really a nice guy.
Cannon ball!! Our girls just wanted to swim, swim, swim. And that was ok for me because they haven't been able to for the last 4 years! We took them to the resort where high school musical was filmed! Any fans recognized the pool?
In this photos Ads and Chlo are looking around hoping to get a glimpse of the hunky Zach Efron. No such luck but....
we were able to get a photo shot of them on the bridge where Troy and Gabriella did their break up scene. ooohhh so sad. It was funny because a few teen aged boys passed by and said "...and that is where they broke up..." it was funny.
We went to a ghost town where some of the pioneers we told by Pres. Young to settle and grow cotton. This is an original house that a husband build for his wife. It is still standing and I told Jake I wanted him as our contractor. :)
Addie looks so grown up. Such a pretty girl!

Layla was really good during the day, but her nights were not as good. I don't think her stomach can handle the take out food.





Stacie at Kolob Canyon.
Jake at Kolob Canyon. It was windy and cold so we just got a few snapshots, we need to come back to this place and hit some trails when it is nicer weather! We had a fun time being together and getting away, it has been too long and we hope we have more!
4 comments:
Awesome pics! Hope you had a great time:) My brothers run cattle on the other side of Kolob. If you are ever down that way and want a scenic ride let me know . . . I'll hook you up:) It is such a beautiful area!
I love the pics! I am so glad you guys were able to get away and enjoy some nice weather.
Also, I need to see that cute Layla in person!
My sister-in-law took her girls to that same resort and have similar pictures with the bridge and whatnot. I've never seen the show myself, but obviously the girls love it! Your trip looks fun. Glad you got to get away!
Your kids are growing up!!!! Look at you guys with your 5 kids...holy cow. I can't believe it. I am so happy for you that you got away. I love that Chloe could jump in a pool! Happy day!!
Post a Comment