I wanted to take some photos today because she wore I dress that I made, she looks cute in it and because, I just like too. I was the youngest in my family and I didn't have very many photos of me growing up so I have made sure I have lots of every kid in our family.
She is a very happy baby and always has a smile. She looves to be naked, everytime I change her or get ready for a bath, she is so happy, she has been that way even when she was newborn. She is getting so big so fast, so I want to document things so I don't forget.




some of the pictures are blurry but the smile was to stinkin cute to delete. I am still learning :).
4 comments:
What a cute dress. I love the fabric! Hope to see you guys next week!
Cute photos Stacie! And that cute little tongue is poking out there in every one, huh! Ha,ha!
I'm impressed that you made that dress Stac. So cute! I love the tongue too!
Haha she is getting so chunky!!! And that dress is flippin cute!
Post a Comment