Monday, March 22, 2010

yeah!!

Jake gets home late tonight! He has been missed!
I have such an appreciation for single mom's. It has been exhausting. I have been one for just five days, and I can't imagine how all the single mothers do it. My sister is a single mother of 7 kids, wow, she is amazing. I don't know how she does it. I braved a store with all five kids to get easter dresses (cause they were doing the easter program at church yesterday). Luckily we were able to get them all in one place, for Rhen is like most boys gets bored easily with shopping and was crying and running around. We found some cute things at Downeast. And then yes I braved church. We did hair the night before in some awesome curlers I found. http://www.sallybeauty.com/Curlformers-kit/SBS-473040,default,pd.html . Love them. We were even early, but by the end since Rhen refuses to go to nursery, I was exhausted!

I have no idea where Jake is this very moment but hopefully somewhere in the US. It worries me a bit having him flying over the ocean but I just can't think about that too much. I am excited he got to spend time with some of his brothers. He loves them and I just wish I could be a fly on the wall over there and hear their conversations, oh wait I wish I was there personally! All his brothers are hilarious.

I need to catch up on laundry, I haven't had a moment to do any and Rhen officially has no clothes and I have to changed Rhen dirty diaper for the first of six times today, he is very regular. When is he going to be interested in the potty?

No comments: