Sunday, March 28, 2010

who is this kid?

Rhen got a hair cut. I immediately regretted it, because really who is this kid? He looks so different. I wanted to see what his hair looked like short but now I just miss the hair curling out underneath his hat. With my girls when I cut their hair short it was to make them seem young again, I wanted them to stay young, but with Rhen it made him look older.

Now we will just wait for it to grow again. Although he is cute no matter how long or short his hair is.
p.s. yes Jake you were right :)







3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh his hair is cute! But I remember when we gave Jacob his first hair cut and I felt the same way. It grows quick!

zach said...

yep, long is a good look for Rhen. He's cute either way though seriously.

Gram & Gramp England said...

That's a happy boy there. He must have a BIG class of Mountain Dew!