These are the best and easiest whole wheat pancakes and we love them so much I wanted to share. We have a tradition on Sunday's to have a big breakfast either in the morning or for dinner so was glad when I got a new recipe. It is fun trying new things plus they are healthy! (I got this from a neighbor at our enrichment night)
Mix in blender
1 cup wheat kernels
1 cup milk
blend on high for 2 minutes (blend longer if you don't have a heavy duty blender)
add 1/2 cup milk
blend for 2 more minutes
add
2 eggs
1t salt
1/3 cup oil
1T honey
1T baking powder (blend)
cook on hot griddle.
I would have a picture of these but they get eaten to fast! :)
2 comments:
Sounds good! I'll be giving those a try! Thanks.
Yummy! Thanks so much! I can't wait to try them.
Post a Comment