Friday, March 19, 2010

Platform 9 3/4

For my girls: I went to platform 9 3/4 today and rode up to Hogwarts to visit Harry Potter. I told him you think he is cute Ads He saw your pictures and thinks you all are very pretty but he can't get involved right now because wizardy keeps him very busy. I told him that's fine because you can't date until you are 30 anyway. Elsie, he was going to give me his invisible cloak for you, but I told him you are already very sneaky. We also went to this sweet palace today and saw some really cool stuff where the king lived.



3 comments:

Adilade said...

HAHAHAH-NOT! i don't think he's cute wut the heck were you thinking. Have you seen his hair? ya see wut i mean? he is soooooo weird. u really tend to make me laugh ya know?

Adilade said...

p.s. nice photo it is really realistic

Stacie said...

that picture looks real!

chloe