

I found her beautiful dress on etsy and the lady is here in Logan. She is so talented and makes all sorts of different items. It was so fun to dress her up and take pictures. She was beautiful, and we had fun having all our family here at our house to celebrate. After 5 years of not being able to have a big celebration at our house, it was very fun for us. We are so thankful to all those who traveled a long way to celebrate this with us!!


As you can see she loves to stick out her tongue it seems to be a toy for her. She sticks it out, brings it back in and rolls it around her lips.
7 comments:
So beautiful!
What a beautiful dress and baby girl. And can I say again how much I love the name Layla.
Yep, pretty cute!
She is such a beautiful baby and the dress is to die for!
Oh my heavens...Layla and that dress are so beautiful. Glad you could celebrate big!
SO PRETTY!!!!
Absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment