Friday, June 11, 2010

whip it good

After a crazy disaster with my fourwheeler, my massive bruise on my leg is finally turing a light yellow apple color, I can finally put my leg in a pair of paints without lifting it with my hand or contorting my face, but my whip lash will not go away. Today my head fills like it is 10 pounds (as most days). I must of hit it pretty good (thank goodness for the helmet I almost wasn't going to wear). It is hard to feel that way and still go about life. I am not one to take medication for things so maybe it my own fault, but I do hope it goes away.
What has kept my mind off my neck, and has gotten me to keep up on all the chores around house without it being soooo boring is audio books on my ipod. I pop those earphones in my ears and can handle the chores of the day. I even find myself doing other things I wouldn't normally do everyday so I can listen to a book :). Now if itunes would only rent out the books.

2 comments:

Mandy D said...

Such a great idea!! I am going to start listening to books. I would probably keep my house a lot cleaner :)

Kelly Louder said...

Seriously, those books are so expensive! Hope you get feeling better.