
In Elsie's kindergarten class when they do something they aren't suppose to do they have to pull a card. One card is a warning and two cards they have to sit at the time out table, and so forth. I picked her up from school and she said they didn't get a treat today because they were all being loud. I asked, like I do everyday, "Did you have to pull a card?" She said, "No, not today." But then added with a laugh,"I kind of wanted to be bad so I could pull a card." When I asked why she went on to explain, matter of factly, "Well when I was like three (with a click of her tongue), um, I wanted bad to be good and good to be bad."
10 comments:
how are we ever going to make it through her teenage years?
Good Luck! :)
Ah-haa-haaa-haa! That sounds JUST like Elsie! She is sooo funny! You guys are really in for a RIDE!!!
MOM
You just gotta love the Elsie's. . . and the Miles in the world! They add so much flavor (is that good? I keep convincing myself it is)!
Oh, how I love reading little things about Elsie! Priceless! I have never met her, but she makes me smile!
I love Els. Good luck and wish me luck with the boys.
She just cracks me up!! I really can't wait to see her the older she gets ;)
Thanks for the support Stacie! I know you are aware that the fat lbs are the easiest and fastest to loose. When one is as skinny as you - 1 lb is like 20 lbs for one in my shape!
Thanks for the heads-up about the wisdom teeth Stacie...they had better knock me out completely!! All 4 are impacted so it will be an adventure for sure!! Love ya!
Oh Elsie! You make me laugh!
Post a Comment