Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stir Crazy

Chloe had a rough day on thursday, not sick, but emotional. She had a few break downs of crying and saying it is just not fair. Since the weather got cold she can't go outside and play as much, so being couped up here has gotten to her. She complained of having to stay home all the time. So I took her out with Addie and got some ice cream at Caspers, and did a little holiday shopping at a store that isn't so busy. She was able to release some stress through fresh air and some laughter. They are some giggly girls, which made me happy to hear. We had a good time so Jake and I decided that it would be good for her to take at least two days a week where she goes to work with him, since there is only 3 of them there, and do some blogging and what not. I didn't realize how stir crazy she was getting because of the weather. She tries to stay so strong, but I realized that staying coupe up + steriods + Elsie (some days) = not so fun times for chloe. Elsie just pushes hers and Addie's buttons and since Elsie is the only one she can play with a lot of the time, it gets to much sometimes. So she is doing better now that she relieved some stress. Nurse Hillary called yesterday and told us on her next visit she needs an infusion of IVIG, which is antibodies. It will be a longer visit, so I will need to find a good book, any suggestions?

4 comments:

mallari said...

Have you read "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer? It is a good one. Good Luck!

Davis Family said...

Poor girl. Being a kid and staying cooped up in a house would be tough! She is such a trooper. I have been having a hard time with having to stay home a lot more lately and don't know how I am going to be able to do it until the baby comes. She is definitely a lot stronger than me because she has been doing it for A LOT longer!!

Gram & Gramp England said...

The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck!

Matt and Lena said...

Touch the Top of the World by Eric Weinmeyer. (Blind man that climbs MT. Everest) Very motivational . . . in fact maybe I need to read it again:) Thanks for the suggestion on just getting out. Maybe we need to switch things up a bit. We start steroids again on Monday and it doesn't seem like we got a break from the emotions this month. Good Luck!!