Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Clinic

Clinic went good yesterday her counts are good and so far the tapper has only brought on a little bit of the itchies, not the full on rash and bumps like last time. We had a three week spread from last apt to this apt so I was hoping to get them more spread out, but it was because of the holidays. We go back in two weeks and she will, as she puts it, go to sleep. They will do a bone marrow asperation. We are hoping that the count of the new marrow is as good as it was in March, or better!

3 comments:

Godderidge Family said...

Glad things are going well. We will pray for a high percentage of bone marrow function on the aspirate in a few weeks! You all are such a great example to us. We love reading your awesome blog too! It's quite obvious that you guys are much more "computer savvy" than I am. It's hard to teach an OLD dog new tricks when it comes to technology I guess. Stay healthy, Chloe! ---Julle

Karen said...

I am so glad miss Chloe is doing well. It was so nice to see all 3 girls at my doorstep when they brought that nice gift. THANKS, by the way. I think about you all the time and pray that Chloe does better everyday. We love you LOTS.

Karen

Angie,Rob said...

We're happy to hear Chloe is doing good.We will keep her in our prayers and pray for a high counts at her next clinic appt. Love you guys, Angie