
Addie is a very postitive thinker. She tries to look at the brightside of most every situation (well besides math haha). She very responsible,and takes pride in her school work. She is into music a lot and gets to download a song for every A she gets at school. She will be turning 12 this summer, everyone tells me she looks and acts way older than she is. I agree. She will get to go to girls camp with me and I don't know if she will view that as a good thing but I think it will be fun.
We Love our ipod wearing girl (humm) I mean, young women (crazy I will have a 12 year old in two months).
1 comment:
Looks like your little girl is becoming a beautiful young woman and a fine scholar! She is setting a great example for the other kids to follow. We are very proud of her. Love ya, Addie!!!
Post a Comment