
I watch Pride and Prejudice (both versions) in the spring and fall. They are my favorite movies. As we watched them Addie, Chloe, Elsie, and I we were at the part where they are at Rosing Park dining with Kathrine Deburg. Mr Colins was told that he can't sit by his wife. Addie wondered why they couldn't sit by each other, and Elsie snickered and said cause they would kiss and stuff.
The funny thing is later I heard somewhere, she was right! Gotta love that girl.
Elsie has become a great reader this year and tries to keep up with her older sisters. She has sooooo much energy, she can't even sit still to eat. She will bounce up and down and up and down, shaking her legs and wiggle her bum, all while shoveling a fork full of something I have made for dinner. The statement we say ALOT at our house is, Elsie sit down and just eat. I wish I could have some of her energy!
1 comment:
Sure do love that bright smiling face!!! She is such a delight even if she is challenging at times. Love that little girl!
Grandma
Post a Comment