Thursday, May 20, 2010

a five lily bouquet to my door

On the saturday before mothers day five lilies came to my door. I was so surprised, I love Lilies they were so pretty and the bouquet was heavy and the delivery guys joked he will now get better gas mileage. To my awesome husband who remembered I can now have fresh flowers in my house after 5 years of not being able to have them (because of chlo pie's cancer treatments) I say thank you. Five lilies for every year I couldn't send you flowers the card said (I had forgotten for a minute why it had been so long) and five for our five beautiful kids. Thank you so much for remembering Jake, and for my mothers/birthday gift, it rocked(I was so surprised).

1 comment:

Kelly Louder said...

That was so sweet! Way to score some points Jake!