these delightful treats. Cruchy on the outside soft on in the middle can't be beat in my mind. I love chocolate chip cookies. Everytime we have clinic, I get one from the hospital or Jake is nice enough to feed my weakness and brings one home to me, they are the best! When I don't have time to make them I have found, in the refridgerated section of the grocery store, they sell ones called simply. And they are simply delightful (and easy). My mouth is watering for them, but since I had three *twinkies yesterday (i know shame shame) I better stay away from treats for a bit.
*rough day and Jake brought them home(thanks to Hudson) and I haven't had them for a long time and boy they were good. hummm maybe they should have their own post :).
3 comments:
Glad to see you are taking FULL advantage of no longer nursing the baby (and upsetting her fragile stomach)!!!
Carol
Yumm! Now I am just wishing it wasn't Sunday so I could run to the store and get some!
I made a batch this morning. I just can't help myself. I had 6 myself.
Post a Comment