Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Hunting

I love this time of year! Hot chocolate, hot nog (for Jake anyway) the soups and stews, rolls and pies I can finally cook without it baking us in the process. The beautiful fall leaves I can see in my back yard, the cool fall nights,the spooky doors with spiders and webs, and of course picking out the perfect pumpkin...

Elsie picked out 4 or 5 (it seemed like 10) pumpkins before she found the right one for her.

Chloe was feeling under the weather but was able to pull off her beautiful smile, and also was able to pick out a great pumpkin!


This is the first time Rhen has been into getting a pumpkin, last year her could care less, but he had a good time this year and even smiled for the camera (wow)! I love the blonde locks.



Layla loved the pumpkins and informed us that she can't wait until she can have some pumpkin pie! (ps she is feeling MUCH better, yay) Yep there is her tongue, she can't keep it in her mouth. It is really cute how it tips upward on the tip.


Addie, apparently camera shy, so the only picture I got of her is in mid action with Chloe of the major decision if this perticular pumpkin is the one, I guess not :).

I informed them before we went that picking the perfect pumkin is serious business you can't just walk off with any one. She was up for the challenge :).

2 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Fun times! Thanks for the pics Stace.

Adilade said...

haha it looks like im holding that pumpkin in the background but im not!