
Lazy raining sick kids sunday means movies and relaxing (when we aren't cleaning up throw up, that is). Our kids are having a hard time kicking this throw up thing. The other day Elsie threw up twice every hour in the night, I went in to see how Rhen did and he was lethargic lying on his pillow and said, "I puked on my bed." It was pretty funny but not so funny when it was gross to clean up. We thought it was a 24 hour thing but last night they both threw up again. So this morning when we were cleaning up Rhens he said "guess who can't go to wyoming." :) He was planning on going up with Jake this weekend. He says the funniest things, and a pretty cool boy. This past two weeks have been very long and exhausting. I went through the house lysoling (is that even a word?) everything so maybe maybe this can be done!
1 comment:
I am so sorry your kids (and you) have had such a rough week or two! I hate it when kids are sick. Hope it's just a 48 hr thing.
Post a Comment