Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just a chillin'

We caught Rhen buying a winch and a snorkle kit for the cruiser the other day. He looked pretty guilty. Luckily his daddy is a sucker for that kind of stuff and didn't mind to much. Rhen is going to have to start selling some doorknobs to pay for his habit.


Elsie gets a hold of the camera every once in awhile, well all the time and I have to go and delete all the random photos. But here is one she took of Rhen which is stinkin cute (below). Then addie likes to get his hair wet and do all sorts of hairdo's to his hair (above). He pretty much is one loved kid.



It was the night of the election. Addie, without us knowing was keeping a tally of the progress of the election. I found this the next day and thought it was pretty cute. Her keeping track and all. With her election this year she has learned a lot about presidential elections and was giving me definitions of electoral votes and such. She also in her class got to be a great american student by learning all states, capitols, writing the pledge of alleigance, and knowing where all the states are on the map. She is such a smartie.

3 comments:

Gram & Gramp England said...

Cute Kids!!!

Callie said...

Oh man! That Rhen is super cute!

Gram & Gramp England said...

I want Addie as my campaign manager - I bet I would win. She is smart!
grandpa