
We were excited to celebrate halloween this year, because Chloe was actually allowed with some convincing on my part (to the docs) to go out to a few houses. Here are some pics of the night. It was such awesome weather they didn't even need coats this year. That has never happened in Cache Valley in the 9 years we have lived here.

Rhen was happy, at first, to be the elephant that I had from when chloe was little but as you can see from the pics he just wanted it to be off. "sissy elephant".

Elsie is Erika from the Princess and the Popper. Her wig is as big as her whole body. I was worried she wouldn't be able to hold her head up straight. Of coarse she loved it and swung her head around over and over, and acting out (her dramatic lines) from any movie she can think of.

We were sooo excited for Chloe! She was sooo excited for herself to be able to go out on her favorite holiday! She was a nurse (we have all the get up for it so we thought we might as well, plus she had to wear and mask and gloves). I let them have their independence this year and go by themselves to a few houses. Then Addie dropped them off and went around some more.

Addie wanted to be a scary nurse, a vampire nurse. She takes peoples blood, but not from a syringe, but from her teeth. bbbbhhwwwaaa--hhhaaa-hhhhaaa!!!
We hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween.
4 comments:
THey all look so cute! We would have loved seeing them. Glad Chloe was able to go out and do some Trick or Treating!
They are all SOOOOO CUTE!! I am so happy that Chloe got to go out trick-or-treating some. And I am so happy I got to meet Addie and Elsie at Debs wedding. I felt like I already loved them from reading your blog the past year.
You have the sweetest family.:)
The kids look so cute. I am so glad Chloe got to go out!
Cute kids Stacie! Halloween is a fun holiday at your house!
hudson
Post a Comment