Chloe's turn for show and tell in her class room was last week on friday. I broke down and let her go just for 15 minutes. I put a mask on her and gloves and she had a great time. She showed her class how much she loves to paint and read. Her favorite book, Miss Piggle Wiggle. They asked her to paint a picture at home so they can display it in class. She had a good time being there if only for 15 minutes. She also got to be the helper of the (15 minute) day.
The web cam isn't quite working how we thought it would. It might come down to not doing it at all and me teaching her what the kids are learning in school. We only see a 4inch by 4 inch view of her classroom, it is very confusing, hard to hear and we can't see anything they are writing on the board. She gets bored easy and I have to run back and forth between her and Rhen getting in the toliet and upstairs so I can't help her understand what they are saying. It is hard figuring out what project they are working on and never have all the papers they are handing out. It has just been more stress than I thought it would for her and for me.
3 comments:
Show and Tell sounded like fun. Hang in there Stace. Love you.
Hey Stace. It is great to peek into your crazy world. I cheer you on when it is good news and pray when it isn't. Just wanted you to know what a beautiful family you have.
That's so great that she got to go for show and tell!
Thanks Stacie for helping! You should come. . . there's a link on my blog to the website for 10 club. It would be soooo fun to see you!
Post a Comment